Where an individual who was dependant on another individual (usually but not always a former spouse) is not adequately provided for under their former partner’s will or on intestacy, a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975 can often provide a remedy.

Several of our members have dual practices in family law and civil litigation and are ideally placed to advise in relation to such claims.

Our clerks are happy to assist you in identifying appropriate specialist counsel to undertake drafting, advice, and representation in these areas.

For help and advice please contact our clerks.

Our clerking team is renowned for its friendly and pro-active approach.

Call: 020 7353 6961
Email: clerks@harcourtchambers.co.uk