Once you have got your financial remedy order, hopefully all will be plain sailing. However, in the cases where a spouse, civil partner or cohabitee fails to comply with court orders our barristers are ready to assist with enforcement claims. We have wide experience of applications for attachment of earnings, charging orders, sequestration of assets and committal by judgment summons and in relation to recovering the costs occasioned by such application.

All members of the Harcourt Finance Group are able to advise and represent clients in these contentious areas.

Featured cases:

For help and advice please contact our clerks.

Our clerking team is renowned for its friendly and pro-active approach.

Call: 020 7353 6961
Email: clerks@harcourtchambers.co.uk


Shortlist Builder


Select the practice areas that you would like to download or add to the shortlist

Download Add to shortlist
Shortlist close
Title Type CV Email

Remove All